Friday, March 30, 2012

My New Car

Welcome! This is a blog I'm trying out for my new car...which if it wasn't obvious, is a 2012 Mazda 6. I'm going to try to be realistic about how often I can/will update, so I wouldn't be surprised if weeks/months go by between posts. The goal though, is to give an overview of my journey with my new car.

So without further adieu, here it is!


She's a very sweet looking ride. I'm coming from a 2002 Saturn Vue (which was very good to me over 7.5 years), so we'll see what happens. It's definitely a more sporty ride, much lower to the ground. I like it so far, granted that's after only one day. I'll post an update in the future.

3 comments:

  1. From 2002 Saturn Vue to 2012 Mazda 6 - that was a huge jump, Hexydes, congratulations man! I'm glad to know that there are owners who still know how value cars with a heart, 7.5 years is not a joke. It's a very sweet and sexy looking ride, indeed.

    Timmy Radloff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Timmy! Yup, I'm very happy so far. I had a great time with my Saturn, and she treated me well. Eventually, I got to a point where I felt I was going to start making a monthly payment in repairs, so I knew it was time. Hopefully my Mazda will treat me as well!

      Delete
    2. Is your car insured, Hexydes? If so, then you don't have to worry much about repairs, you know. Congratulations on your new car, by the way. The 2012 Mazda 6 is one of the best-looking cars I've seen in my life. Not to mention, it has the best seating comfort, cargo space, and driving experience.

      Clint Moore

      Delete